? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 13

why??..argh..i hate myself...



I hv a huge fight with my bestest friends...regretting on what ive done..

serve myself right...

hoho..xdpt thn perasaan...tell u the truth..

i'll cry n appreciate our friendship..but sometime,they need to admit their fault also...no need to be ego...

to my friends..from my bottom of my heart..IM SORRY !

i juz need a little space ryte now....

;p..tq guys 4 being my besties for 3 years...i will treasure it deep in my heart..love u guys..mm..

0 pengkritik :):